GDPR: General Data Protection Regulation
Pursuant to Art. 13(1) and Art. 13(2) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC, the Editors of the Virtual Economics are obliged to act in compliance with the provisions of the above regulation.
Therefore, I would like to ask you to read the information clauses listed below and to indicate your acceptance of them. The absence of your consent to the processing of your personal data will entail the removal of your articles from the database of the Virtual Economics as well as the deletion of your affiliation from the list of the Reviewers. I would appreciate it if you could give this matter your immediate attention.
Pursuant to Article 13, paragraph 1 and paragraph 2, of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of the Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR), we wish to inform you that:
- The administrator of your data is The London Academy of Science and Business, situated on Baker Street 120, London, England, W1U 6TU;
- The controller responsible for protecting personal data at The London Academy of Science and Business is Dr. Aleksy Kwilinski, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Your personal data are processed for the purpose of executing the process of publishing, reviewing the work of which you are the author, co-author, reviewer, i.e. where you have acted as an author, reviewer, making the data available to other persons involved in the process of publishing of databases and other scientific websites engaged in promoting scientific articles, in the UK and internationally, published in the Virtual Economics https://virtual-economics.eu/ as the original source of these data in line with Art. 6, paragraph 1, point 1a of GDPR.
- The recipients of your personal data will be: readers of the Virtual Economics, users of the website https://virtual-economics.eu/, other people connected with the publishing process, users of databases and other scientific websites engaged in promoting scientific articles, in the UK and internationally, published in the Virtual Economics and on its website https://virtual-economics.eu/ as well as the original source of these data;
- Your personal data will be stored for the period of the active life of the Editorial Team of the Virtual Economics and the following three years;
- You have the right to access your data as well as the right to rectify, erase, terminate processing, transfer of data, the right to raise an objection, the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawful nature of processing before its withdrawal;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection whenever you consider that the processing of your data constitutes an infringement of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations of 27 April 2016;
- Providing your personal data is a condition for having the submitted article of which you are an author, co-author or a reviewer published. You are obliged to provide the personal data requested and a consequence of refraining from this obligation will be the refusal to publish your article or the acceptance of your review by the Editors of the Virtual Economics;
- Your data shall be processed in an automated form, including data profiling.
I hereby certify that I have read, am well acquainted with and fully accept the information clauses regarding the protection of personal data included in the Regulations of the Virtual Economics https://virtual-economics.eu/index.php/VE/GDPR and I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data.